Market Day is October 2, 2021, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Market Day Home
No Rain Date.
How To Be a Vendor
Vendor applications are now closed. Thanks to all who submitted an application for Market Day 2021! To be notified by email about future events, please subscribe to the Market Day vendor email list.
Local Business & Corporate Support
Market Day is supported by generous sponsorships and donations by local businesses and supporters. To discuss how your business can reach a broad audience of 3,000+ people at Market Day, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vendor Experience
The following addresses typical vendor questions. Please also read the Vendor Terms and Conditions.
- Market Day is held outdoors on pavement and all vendors supply & install their own furniture, signs & tents. Crafters cannot stake into the ground; there are limited grassy spaces reserved for colonial reenactors & demonstrators.
- We typically welcome 3000 visitors, but it depends on the weather.
- Electricity is not available, except to musicians.
- No Internet or WiFi; vendors must use their own mobile satellite / LTE data plans to process credit card payments.
- There is no rain date for the event, and the event could be cancelled by organizers due to moderate-to-light precipitation, high winds, or other precarious situations. The event has a history of remaining open during damp, cold, hot, and light drizzle conditions.
- Vendor move-in begins at 7:00 am the morning of the event, and tear down cannot happen until 4:00 pm, or when event organizers officially close the event, whichever happens first.
- All vendor vehicles & trailers must be removed from the event area and parked off-site prior to 8:30 am. Parking in Newtown is free. Vendor parking is arranged in the Stocking Works, 301 S. State St, several blocks away.
- Most vendors are placed adjacent to private residential properties; please be respectful of your assigned space, and please remove all trash when leaving.
- Market Day hosts Revolutionary War reenactors who may periodically discharge their weapons using blank ammunition. This noise is loud and can be startling, especially to infants & dogs.
- Other than colonial demonstrators & reenactors, vendors are not required to wear colonial era costumes – although it can elevate your interactions with guests.
- Newtown Borough Police will be present at this event; please report all suspicious and disruptive activities directly to police officers.
For more information about participating in Market Day, please contact us at email@example.com.